Saturday, January 27, 2018

“Corked” Aromatherapy pens independent blog



I was scrolling down facebook and saw the adds for “Corked” which are a company that sells aromatherapy pens online. I was curious so I thought I’d read about it and give it a try.

Before you read on Aromatherapy pens look a bit like a vaping pen or a bit like a cigarette that contain these natural mixes from elements that you would have with burning essential oils/sented candles etc that are supposed to benefit your life somehow. They DO NOT contain nicotine or any addictive drugs. You smoke it like a cigarette, which doesn’t make you look like you have a good reputation. I am amazed that there are some people out there who do it and seem to benefit from it.

I tried to research all this to look for independent blogs and videos to see if there were any negative reviews. There are very few independent video blogs on it and almost no written blogs on it. But there is a bit of mixed opinions. Some people believe it is a gateway to smoking cigarettes etc. Some people who have tried the product believe that it has actually benefited their life somehow and their videos seem convincing. This is when I decided to try it to see for myself.

Sp I myself bought this product to try all their flavours so see if it helped me in anyway. There are 6 different ones: You have alive, refresh, ecstasy, meditate, trance and mix of the month (which could be any other new blend that they have made) .
They say that you shouldn’t inhale this in as you’re supposed to draw it IN the mouth a breathe out through the nose...not breathe into the lungs. However I tried this method and felt that I wasn’t getting any benefits at all. Instead I went against what was advised and tried doing a gentle full inhale of each product and had noticed SOME small benefits.

I found out what worked with me was alive, meditate and trance.

I sometimes have a lot of trouble with sleep and anxiety even on my antidepressants, which often leads me to waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, come back to bed and not really get enough sleep or just have a broken sleep. I Found that Meditate and Trance (which contain lavender, valerian etc) helped me because I took it about 20mins before bed. After a few nights of repeated use I started to sleep all the way through the night again.

The next one called “Alive” also benefited me even though I knew I didn’t need it. I’d take it when I am fresh out of bed in the morning and would feel a bit more effective than having a cup of coffee. But it seems to only work I am half asleep.

The other ones such as “refresh” , “ecstasy” and “mix of the month” had NO effect on me so I stopped using them.

Corked is definitely no miracle. But it might be a better alternative to smoking cigarettes and cigars.
I wouldn’t recommend taking this up. But Burning essential oils are more effective. I like the idea this company had. But it’s not a good influence. The product is NOT clinically proven yet and results may vary from person to person. I took part in this without any expectations. I will probably continue the use of this product as needed until proper scientific research has been done that proves that this is not as good for you health has you’d think. But at this stage you don't know unless you give the product a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foxtel. Independant blog

IQ 3 picture: https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2015/03/foxtel-iq3-when-to-buy-it-and-when-to-avoid-it/ Wheelie Bin Picture : http://...